Hello everyone,

A little bit of background information: I am a research associate & PhD student in the field of Medical Computer Science (or Medical Informatics), primarly working in the field of Web data-mining / Distributed Web-Crawling. I love to code and as we are using TomEE for our software labs in our bachelor / master programme at our faculty (and for some other non-university related projects), I would love to contribute to this great project :)

So now I am here and happy to help :)

Cheers,
Richard