hi Mike, you don't need to be in a hurry. Take your time, most of the
people who contribute to opensource do it in their free time, so no problem
if it takes a long time :)

I will again copy the dev@ list. Don't worry to send questions, regardless
of the question publicly. More people will be able to collaborate.

I will ask this question to the list.

Does anyone knows if Mike can assign the ticket to himself?

Thanks!