Let's revive this discussion ...

We are working on build stability (see other thread).
I was digging into an issue where there is a mismatch between the API we
pick in TomEE 8.x (master) which is for the moment MP 1.3 compliant.

Unfortunately we have upgraded CXF which is now rest-client 1.1 as opposed
to 1.0 before. As a result, the TCK fails because of a
NoSuchMethodException.

So what do we target in terms of TomEE 8.x (master)?
Do we stay MP 1.3 or MP 2.0 or else?

Thoughts?

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro