+1

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 24/12/18 22:35, David Blevins wrote:
I was talking with Hillmer on twitter about potentially translating examples
into Spanish.

The idea is that we could potentially do examples and documentation in Spanish.
 Perhaps:

  - http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/es/docs/
  - http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/es/ejemplos/

First note is that how we organize the files in the git repo and how we
organize them on the website can be completely different.  We use the following
code to collect all the examples together and do various things to them:

  -
https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/tomee/website/Examples.java#L42

Right now it will do a copy and rename, for example:

  -
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/examples/cdi-request-scope/README.md
  - http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/cdi-request-scope.html

We could theoretically do something as simple as this:

  -
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/examples/cdi-request-scope/README_es.md
  - http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/es/ejemplos/cdi-request-scope.html

I.e. make a new file next to the original, then update our copying logic to put
the prefix in the path.

Thoughts?