Bruno Baptista <bruno...@gmail.com>
Mon, Dec 24, 9:32 AM (3 days ago)
 to dev
Hi Wilder!

Welcome to TomEE and thanks for wanting to contribute to open source!

Here you will find some useful reading about how to contribute:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/index.html

We have currently a couple of Epics targeted for new contributors,
please check for instance:

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

If you have some other Idea just shout in the list!

Cheers