Hi Mitja,

Can you please detail what is the issue?

Using the git clone:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee.git tomee

And the Maven command (may need to increase memory as detailed in the webpage):
mvn -Dsurefire.useFile=false -DdisableXmlReport=true -DuniqueVersion=false -ff
-Dassemble -DskipTests -DfailIfNoTests=false clean instal

Should be enough.

Cheers,
Roberto