Great!

Thanks Ivan, will review it now.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 31/12/18 11:43, Ivan St. Ivanov wrote:
Hi folks!

I created a PR (https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/333) for this issue:
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2333

Cheers and happy and successful new year everyone!
Ivan

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 3:10 PM Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

Hi Lucas,

I’ve assigned the issue to you. Let us know if you need any help.

Good luck and have fun :)

Cheers,
Roberto

On 9 Dec 2018, at 23:59, Lucas Farias de Oliveira <