Hi Carlos,

Just chose a few documents, create the jiras and let us know them.

Cheers!

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

On 03/01/19 01:11, Carlos Chacín wrote:
+1 please let me know how I can help

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 8:24 PM Daniel Dias Dos Santos <
daniel.dias.analist...@gmail.com wrote:

+1  :  )
--

*Daniel Dias dos Santos*
Java Developer

Em seg, 24 de dez de 2018 às 21:28, David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com
escreveu:

I say “game on” to any languages people want to contribute :)

In fact, let the PRs fly. I’ll write the site logic this week.

-David

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 2:45 PM Mohammed Aboullaite <