Hi all,
In case somebody is wondering how to review this PR
https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/16,
 once you have the PR on your local git:

1. build the project: `tomee-site-generator$ mvn clean install`
3. Build and run the project: `tomee-site-generator$ mvn  clean compile
-Djbake.http=true`
4. The project should show in `http://localhost:8080/docs.html`
<http://localhost:8080/docs.html> the [es] link to the examples in Spanish.
So far tomee master only has 1 readme translated into spanish but you can
add more README_es.adoc files to any of your
`tomee-site-generator/repos/tomee-8.0/examples`.

I'm more than happy to resolve any questions that may arise for the review
of this PR.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.