You are 100% right Frankie :)!

I think I have progress in the JT Harness UI:
I did the following:

cd  /Users/cesar/juniverse/ee8tck/javaeetck/bin
./ant gui

On the JT Harness UI, clicked: File->Open->TestSuite
and opened the folder: /Users/cesar/juniverse/ee8tck/javaeetck/src

On the JT Harness UI, Selected: View-> Filter -> ConfigureFilters
I couldn't create a new filter so I ended up updating the Custom filter
with the following data:
Keywords -> Match (Expression): javaee_web_profile_optional
Click Apply and then Ok.

The above allows me to identify the following numbers:
Web profile related tests: 7086
Full profile only test: 40133

The file I used to obtain the match expression is
javaeetck/src/com/sun/ts/lib/harness/keywords.properties [1]

[1]
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/src/com/sun/ts/lib/harness/keyword.properties#L52

--
Atentamente: