Hi James,

Thanks for your reply, I fired the test against TomEE build I made with
your PR 397 [1] but the test still fails with the same error [4]
In the attached image (ejbfailedtest.png) it seems the issue is related how
TomEE is managing the EJB interceptors but I'm trying now to find where can
I debug (and learn)  TomEE for this interceptor processing [3].

Daniel advice me to start by looking at the  conatainer/openejb-core module
[2] so that's where I'm starting now the investigation.

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/397
[2]
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/OpenEjbContainer.java#L248
[3]

expectedPostConstruct: (what the test expect)

0 = "InterceptorA"
1 = "Interceptor9"
2 = "Interceptor9"
3 = "InterceptorBaseBase"
4 = "InterceptorBase"
5 = "InterceptorBaseBase"
6 = "InterceptorBase"
7 = "InterceptorBeanBase"
8 = "AroundConstructInterceptorBean"

actualPostConstruct (what tomEE returns)

0 = "InterceptorBaseBase"
1 = "InterceptorBase"
2 = "InterceptorBaseBase"
3 = "InterceptorBase"
4 = "InterceptorBeanBase"
5 = "AroundConstructInterceptorBean"

[4]

Feb 14, 2019 11:36:49 AM org.apache.openejb.util.LogStreamAsync run
INFO: Destroying OpenEJB container
Feb 14, 2019 11:36:49 AM org.apache.openejb.util.LogStreamAsync run
INFO: Closing DataSource: DB1
Failed with exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: nullExpecting result list: [InterceptorA,
Interceptor9, Interceptor9, InterceptorBaseBase, InterceptorBase,
InterceptorBaseBase, InterceptorBase, InterceptorBeanBase,
AroundConstructInterceptorBean]null         , but actual:
[InterceptorBaseBase, InterceptorBase, InterceptorBaseBase,
InterceptorBase, InterceptorBeanBase, AroundConstructInterceptorBean]
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.common.helper.Helper.compareResultList(Helper.java:48)
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.common.helper.Helper.compareResultList(Helper.java:55)
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.lite.interceptor.common.lifecycle.ClientBase.interceptorTest(ClientBase.java:155)
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.lite.interceptor.common.lifecycle.ClientBase.aroundConstructInterceptorTest(ClientBase.java:146)
   at
   at
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.common.lite.EJBLiteClientBase.runTestInVehicle(EJBLiteClientBase.java:245)
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.ejb30.common.lite.EJBLiteClientBase.getStatus(EJBLiteClientBase.java:133)
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.common.vehicle.ejbembed.EJBEmbedRunner.run(EJBEmbedRunner.java:53)
   at com.sun.ts.lib.harness.ServiceEETest.run(ServiceEETest.java:105)
   at com.sun.ts.lib.harness.EETest.getPropsReady(EETest.java:486)
   at com.sun.ts.lib.harness.ServiceEETest.run(ServiceEETest.java:209)
   at com.sun.ts.lib.harness.EETest.run(EETest.java:285)
   at
com.sun.ts.tests.common.vehicle.VehicleClient.main(VehicleClient.java:38)

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.