Hi Guillermo,

welcome to the mailing list!

Actually, you can create the JIRA's with your Apache JIRA account. What you
will not be able to do (and I also don't have permissions) is to update the
assignee field.
I created for you https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2471 so you
can jump directly into the translation fun!

In the meantime can you please provide your JIRA username so any of the
JIRA admins can proceed to assign the ticket to you.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.