Cool!

Did you have a PR for that?

For the tomee.mp.scan per context, have a look here:

org.apache.openejb.server.rest.RESTService#deployApplication

PojoUtil.findConfiguration(pojoConfigurations, "jaxrs-application”); should
look into the openejb-jar with a new pojo deployment like mp-application and
then pass in the specific configuration for that application. Try to see if you
can then load it in
org.apache.tomee.microprofile.config.TomEEConfigSource#TomEEConfigSource and we
should be good :)

Cheers,
Roberto