Hi,

seems that the conflict just cause in a example.
polling-client sample. That because we had a different version declared in
the project's pom.xml.

Green BUILD and PR updated and good to go.

Btw, can you explain more your thought James?
I really didn't get why JAXB is related with that change?

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_