Hi Gabriel,

I've heard that bean is a simple class with its encapsulated methods.

You are referring Java Beans
https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/spec-136004.html
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/javabeans/index.html

> In the example "bean" sounds more like a "component", because, what is the
> relationship between Bean-Managed Concurrency, thread, Singleton with
> "@path", "@get", "@post".

Check for instance Enterprise Java Beans
https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index-jsp-140203.html
https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/gijsz.html

btw is okay ask some questions like that in the list?

I don't see why not, we all are here to learn, share and contribute :)

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.