FYI, onyl loosely related but as part of fixing the CDI TCK memory gobbling
with CXF 3.3.0, I've added quite a few to the default.exclusions for
scanning.

I also noticed the lib we have is woodstox-core-5.x.x.jar but in
default.exclusions we have woodstox-core-asl-x.x.x.jar.

This may avoid your woodstox scanning issue below (but not avoid why it
cannot be scanned - does it need to be?)

So I altered that one and some other things.  All passes on JDK 8 succeeded.

So if you want to try with my new default.exclusions file, let me know I
will add a PR for you to pull.  I've added some extra unneeded MP libs too.

Hope this helps you :)

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html