Hi Massimiliano,

We currently have a couple of Epics targeted for new contributors,
please check for instance:

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

I would like to add also the email thread related with Java 11 effort we
are currently working on.
https://openejb.markmail.org/search/?q=java+11#query:java%2011+page:1+mid:unnvlo3usa64tmay+state:results

Other important links are the ones that provide to you information about
the contribution process, tips, and general guidelines:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/index.html

If you have some other Idea or you come up with a question just shout in
the list!

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_