Just shot a note about doing some MP-JWT cleanup.  If we're ok waiting a few
days for me to sneak that in, I can try to do a release of M3 as a thanks :)

There's usually some JIRA cleanup associated with releases so we can tell the
world what changed.  We generate the release notes from JIRAs that are closed
and marked as fixed for the exact release.  If they are open, they don't show
up.  If they are closed, but with no fix version, they don't show up.

Any help at all in this area is extremely welcome!  Happy to dish out some JIRA
permissions if needed. :)

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins