> On May 15, 2019, at 2:55 AM, Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Adding openejb.cxf-rs.cache-application=false to system.properties in M2
> doesn't fix the issue.

That's refreshing and not surprising.  I'm not a fan of these kinds of system
properties.  The theme of them is often that we couldn't figure out how to
properly implement something and cover all the cases, so we give up and kick
the complexity to the user who will have even less chance to understand the
tradeoffs.

They're basically road signs that say, "technical debt ahead, proceed at your
own risk."

I would really love to do a mass removal of these kinds of properties.

-David