Congratulations, Cesar!!  Well deserved.

You set an excellent example helping so many people become contributors.  A
simple "good job" doesn't cut it.

> On Sep 5, 2019, at 12:53 AM, Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
> wrote:
>
> When I started 10 years ago, a good friend of mine told me that in open
> source projects, it's 50% contributor's responsibility to do well, and 50%
> our responsibility committers and PMC to make sure they can.

:)

> I must say Cesar over performed in this area.

Completely agree.

Cesar, if we had 4 more of you, there'd be 150+ people as contributors in our
github stats.  Beyond numbers, you need to understand the impact you have on
people's lives.  Hopefully they'll be as kind as Jean-Louis to quote you some
day :)

Your announcement email is 14 people long and it's not even been 24 hours.
That's more than most votes for TomEE release!

I love the example you set helping others into this project.  Everyone needs to
understand and respect, you were never asked or trained to do it and you didn't
get any special permission.  You just did it.  Everyone should be as brave and
jump in, come what may.

Few people learn more as those who help others.  Be generous with your time to
others and you'll be rewarded with both knowledge and a friend.

Keep up the great work enabling others and let's make more of these
announcements :)

-David