Hi JL

AFAIK the missing impl are mainly fault tolerance 2 (which adds
completionstage support we already have), opentracing 1.3 (which is sadly
just minor fixes compared to others and no opentracing upgrade IIRC), and
metrics 2 (which mainly split counters in 2 entities). Other specs are
ready I think.

Do you have different inputs or challenges?

The main challenge we are facing as an implementer is to limit user impacts
if possible (we dont want to force users to rewrite their app each year so
we mitigate it when not made too hard by microprofile).