I added a new PR with the  Adding Spanish Translation for example:
MicroProfile JWT with Bean Validation  (mp-jwt-bean-validation)

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/593

I noted the following caution note during the translation:

>>> CAUTION: This feature has been temporarily removed in `master` and
needs to be reworked.  It is anticipated this will complete before Apache
TomEE 8.0.0 final.

My questions are:

1) Has this been already solved? Can this caution-note be removed from the
docs?
2) what is the JIRA issue related to this subject? if there is one
3) Is this a subject in pending and has been delayed for a future release?

Feel free to review please

Emerson