Excellent question and response, guys!

I think that we need to organize a campaign/project/effort to address any
tests in the Jakarta EE 8 TCK that are not being passed at this time. One
way to do that is piecemeal, everyone run tests and find things to change.
Another way would require more coordination. In that second scenario, we
would try to coordinate the running of the TCK on TomEE, document the
failed tests, and then divvy up the work so that we can, as a community,
move forward with Jakarta EE 8 compliance.

I would love to hear others' thoughts on this and people's willingness to
help.  It will take a bit to figure it out all out but once a process is in
place it could be easy for others, new to TomEE, to join in and help get
this done.

David, what are your thoughts on this?  If anyone else has ideas lets hear
them!

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson