If you don't mind, Richard, can you do the upgrades and create a PR? We can
let it run overnight and see how it goes.

I'm not sure as to what the best policy is for announcing the CVE so that
people know to upgrade. I think we should figure that out after the ci has
run. As an alternative you can run the full test suite on your own machine
(takes about an hour or something like that) and see if you pick up any
errors.  I did this yesterday with a different PR but I don't have the
extra cycles to do it again today.

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson