I will get new Docker images out in the next 24 hours.

Rod.

On 1/20/20, 5:59 AM, "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Nationwide Information Security Warning: This is an external email. Do not
click on links or open attachments unless you trust the sender.

    On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:54 AM COURTAULT Francois <
    francois.courta...@thalesgroup.com> wrote:

    > Hello Jonathan,
    >
    > If I have well understood: TomEE 9 will manage the latest MP (eg 3.2 or
    > superior), right ? When the master branch will become the 9 version ?

    I don't know the timings on that yet.

    > Regarding TomEE 8, will you provide us a MP 2.2 (latest 2.x MP version)
    > version ?

    I have a fairly long to-do list, but if I can work on it, I will. I don't
    know how trivial it will be. This is a good contribution point for anyone
    wanting to join in.

    Jon