Hi all,

I don't know who exactly to direct to but....
As a bit contribution, looking through the JIRA for open and unsigned
issues by the term 'site', I found some bug issues that seem to be
obsolete, because I checked the details of each one and noticed that, in
fact, the mentioned content no longer exists.
Therefore, I request that someone (reviewer) can check and finalize them,
if confirmed the depreciation, of course ;)

List of analyzed issues/sub-tasks below:

   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-963 - Broken links in
   http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/index.html | OPEN
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-957 - Broken link in:
   http://tomee.apache.org/dev/contribution-tips.html | OPEN
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-52 - Site links, alignment
   corrections | OPEN
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-53 - Add previous releases
      links to downloads page | OPEN
      - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-49 - Correct SVN URL in
      documentation | CLOSED
      - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-54 - lists in documents
      to be displayed unfaded | OPEN
      - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-55 - Review alignment
      for pages that originally had html tables | OPEN

For each issue above, I insert a comment in the JIRA to check as already
revised.
Thanks for any feedback.

Best regards and stay healthy!
Willes Reis