Hi,

looks good :)

I like the new clean download page with the information about runtime,
certification, namespaces and EE level.

I have some (really, really minor) comments related to the staging
website and some questions regarding the workflow.

## Staging Website Comments:

- Documentation is empty / seems to be broken on the staging
environment. Is this intentional?

- In addition, we should change all out going links to "https" instead
of "http" (as the ASF pages have no redirect from "http" to "https" in
place) + enable the "http" to "https" redirect for the TomEE site - but
these are very minor tasks imho :)

- Maybe we should remove Google+ from the Social Media section, if
anybody agrees. Imho it is a _dead_ social media network.

- "Support" links to "Commercial", which is a dead page (404)

- Don't know if "IRC" is still active or if we should mention Slack
instead on the "Support" page.

I can give it some love, if no one objects, but I have some workflow
related questions left.

## Workflow Questions:

- Does the https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator repo already
contain the changes @ staging?

- How does the staging publish work? From the other mailing list
thread, I see, that we have a Jenkins job [1] for the main site in
place. Might be useful to have one for staging too?

- After this is clarified, we should update the README to explain the
new workflow for (new) contributors. (I can do this)

##

Overall - very nice improvements! I really like it!

Gruss
Richard

[1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Tomee/job/site-publish/

--
Richard Zowalla, M.Sc.
Research Associate, PhD Student | Medical Informatics

Hochschule Heilbronn – University of Applied Sciences
Max-Planck-Str. 39
D-74081 Heilbronn
phone: +49 7131 504 6791 (zur Zeit nicht via Telefon erreichbar)
mail: richard.zowa...@hs-heilbronn.de
web: https://www.mi.hs-heilbronn.de/