Thanks for the additional hint. It fixes the test, but I still think,
that we should make a permanent (code-based) fix ;)

I have created a related JIRA:

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-3795

In addition, it looks like

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2744

is another thingy for J16 / J17.

Perhaps we should create a tracking issue (JDK17 compatibility) to
aggregate the different issues to tackle.

Am Montag, dem 20.09.2021 um 07:45 -0300 schrieb Thiago Henrique
Hupner: