Hi,

I'm still doing some upgrades with the view to have some jakarta compliant
builds for TomEE 9.x.

I did some Geronimo upgrades to Jakarta like Geronimo Transaction (would
need a release). I'm now looking at SXC which is a layer on top of JAXB. It
hasn't been released for 13 years and therefore it's not Jakarta compatible.

I looked at https://github.com/codehaus/sxc which is where the sources are.
But the strange thing is that we seem to be using a non released version,
at least not from that source repo.

Does anyone recall?
Should we fork that repo and do our own sources?
Should we reach out to the community?

If we can't do something smart, I'll have to add a module on our deps/
module in TomEE to build and do the relocation of the package.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro