Well, I'm asking because it somehow blocks me at the minute. I'm not saying
I can't fix it in another way.

Long story short, it has dependency on javax.xml.rpc which I left available
in jakartaee-api jar. So far so good. But the JAX-RPC api has dependency on
other javax.* spec that migrated to jakarta.* namespace.

Of course I could relocate javax.xml.rpc in the jakartaee-api jar to use
jakarta.xml.rpc instead and do a sed on our sources.
But that specific namespace is not part of what got moved to jakarta
namespace. So we would end up with something bad.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro