> On Feb 23, 2022, at 8:49 AM, Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)
> <jenki...@nationwide.com> wrote:
>
> David,
>
> Understood.  I thought it was customary for someone to review the PR.
> However, in the future, I will just take care of it.

Cool.  Reviews are fine -- just wanted to make sure there weren't issues with
your access.

I tend to skip reviews for small things and ask for larger things.  When I do
ask, I tend to wait a few days and if I get no feedback I move ahead.  Feel
free to play around with whatever you think works.

-David