Is it possible we can reroll and use a milestone version, like 9.1.0-M1 or
similar?

My concern is we haven't yet passed the TCK with this new version and if we
keep incrementing from here there'll be a point were say (for example) 9.1.4
and before haven't passed the tck and 9.1.5 and after have passed the TCK and
users will have no way of knowing which without reading docs.

It'd be better if we used some sort of -M1, -M2, -M3 or -alpha-1, or -beta-1
suffix until we've passed the TCK again and know we have a jar that's compliant.

-David