Thank you for great suggestions, I will certainly write to the list
users@tomee.Apache with as much as details do someone can provide an idea or
clue.
The problem is when I hit the endpoint/wsdl , absolutely we don’t see any
activity in the Logs,
It appears that some pieces of stuff related to wsdl is missing , not sure

Thank you
AD

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 9, 2022, at 12:39 AM, Zowalla, Richard
> <richard.zowa...@hs-heilbronn.de> wrote:
>
> If you are seeking for help / guideance for solving your wsdl/404
> issue, it might be worth to (a) subscribe and (b) write to
>
> us...@tomee.apache.org
>
> Add as much as explanation as possible and - which would be the most
> beneficial thing - add a small self containing code example / project
> on GitHub, which reproduces the issue.
>
> We have a lot of very experienced users on users@, so it could also be
> possible, that there are people, who had the same issue you are
> encounter and might have a "quick fix" in their heads.
>
> The dev@ list is used for technical discussion while working on
> features / bugs / enhancements, etc :)
>
> From a practical point of view: I would try to get some more log /
> trace details from TomEE to see, what goes wrong, i.e. printing the
> wsdl link, etc.
>
> Gruß
> Richard
>

>> Am Montag, dem 09.05.2022 um 00:24 -0600 schrieb AD:
>> Thank you so much Richard or giving me an overall area of work ,
>> sounds
>> very interesting to me.
>>
>> I will take a deeper look at these and certainly get back to you.
>>
>> Yes , I am facing a Tomee related issue for our project , which was
>> developed for Weblogic .
>>
>> We are now migrating to Tomee , strange is the deployment is so
>> perfect ,
>> you can't believe it , with no warning or errors . But when we try to
>> hit
>> the endpoint/wsdl  or an operation it shows 404 , which is so weird.
>>
>> I have been spending a lot of time on tomee deployment and all its
>> samples
>> , on tomeetribe etc etc , but still no luck at ..but gaining lot of
>> knowledge and experience
>>
>> Hope I can get some ideas/inputs to solve this , so i will have
>> certainly
>> have time to contribute here a lot
>>
>> Thank you
>> -AD
>>
>> On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 12:07 AM Zowalla, Richard <
>> richard.zowa...@hs-heilbronn.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi AD,
>>>
>>> TomEE consumes a variety of ASF projects for specific parts of its
>>> core
>>> functionality.
>>>
>>> Apache Geronimo provides JavaEE / JakartaEE libraries and
>>> Microprofile
>>> implementations [1]. A big effort would be to update the