I have started OpenTracing so you have some basics to continue if you want
to.
The TCK setup is done and some integration is also done.

Does that sound good?

Fault tolerance and OpenAPI are not started so it might be a bit
challenging to start from scratch. But either way I am happy to help.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro