Thanks, I changed the pages to reflect that BVal is back on TomEE.

i made some screen captures on the PR page dedicated to the 9.x branch
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/914

the idea of links to doc and examples is nice, i think i can add them.
i still do believe it can be useful to have the compatible versions listed
(centralized) on the comparison page.

listening to your feedbacks.
--
Swell