Hi,

As I mentioned, I started debugging some TCK failures with CXF, but the
learning curve and the JAX-RS specification and CXF stack is a big of a
challenge.

So I also tried master because it moved to jakarta, but I have the same
feedback and concerns that you mentioned David. I don't think it's a good
option for TomEE 9. Maybe for 10 that would be great.

One thing we need to start removing for TomEE 10 is all the shading
operations we do on various libraries, CXF being one of them. They make
TomEE development harder and also break dependency management.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro