Hi all,

As a follow up of the discussion started on the other thread, I wanted to
create this dedicated thread so we can collaborate more efficiently on the
support of MicroProfile OpenTracing.

I have created a branch with a PR on TomEE.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/microprofile-opentracing
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/949

For the moment, I have only activated the TCK execution in the Maven
reactor so we know where we are. I did start a while back doing the
integration of SmallRye OpenTracing without much time and testing. It was
more to have it more or less wired up. Now it's time to see what we have
and what's missing.

After running locally with: mvn clean install -pl
tck/microprofile-tck/opentracing

Here is what I get: [ERROR] Tests run: 62, Failures: 48, Errors: 0,
Skipped: 0

I'll start looking at what's missing or not and see how to proceed.
Zlotan, feel free to shoot and give us some status and lemme know how I can
help.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro