> On Nov 9, 2022, at 10:29 AM, Zoltán Tichov <zoltan.tic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> Is there another task that could be taken care of?

There's a change in the same code that's on my "I should really find the time
to fix that" list if you want to dig in.

Basically, we added a TomEE-specific property `mp.jwt.tomee.allow.no-exp`.  We
likely should avoid putting custom properties in the `mp.jwt.*` namespace and
likely we should:

 - rename it to something that starts with `tomee` like say
`tomee.mp.jwt.allow.no-exp`
 - ensure both properties work for backwards compatibility
    - `tomee.mp.jwt.allow.no-exp` would win if both were defined
    - any use of `mp.jwt.tomee.allow.no-exp` should get a warning log message
 - create an itest or two in `itests/microprofile-jwt-itests/` that uses the
property
 - update `docs/microprofile/jwt.adoc`
 - File JIRA cause I haven't done that yet, LOL :)

The runtime change will be a piece of cake for you.  Most the work would be in
the itest, which could be kind of new/fun to do.

Thoughts?

-David