Quick note on CXF.

This is a vote to release CXF 4.0.0.    This is a major release that
> completely changes the API from using the older javax.* packages to using
> the jakarta.* versions.   It also updates everything to more modern
> dependencies (Jetty 11, Spring 6, etc…).   This also raises the minimum JDK
> level to Java 11, but in some cases Java 17  is required (example: Spring
> 6/SpringBoot 3).

For TomEE 10.x maybe so we don't delay TomEE 9 final, we should try to use
CXF 4.0. It looks like the Java 17 minimum required Java is only for some
modules. We don't use Spring integration as we wire CXF up in the code
itself. Maybe it would work.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro