Fixing cve should have priority over tck results, right ? That said do we
want to maintain efforts on 9.1 or focus our resources and time on 10.0 ?

On the other hand, If we upgrade TomEE 9 with tomcat 10.1 we loose a status
method of servlet api used by EE9 versions of resteasy/jersey/etc.
Resulting in a no such method exception. That means users then must upgrade
faulty dependencies to their EE10 equivalent.

It will feel more natural to users to use a EE10 TomEE with EE10
dependencies. Even it being milestone/alpha.

-1 for a TomEE 9 release (mainly because tomcat 10.0 is EOL)

My two cents … have a nice week!
Swell