Hi Benedict,

First, thank you for offering your time to the project.  This is how open
source should work and rarely does.  You already stand out :)

The most important thing is we work together get you feeling a sense of being
personally invested in the project.  Any small contribution that gets you
feeling like you had some impact grows into bigger things over time.

So while there are endless things we need, especially given the lack of
resources, we should find some small quick wins that you might find enjoyable
and grow it from there.

Something that brings you immediate benefit is good.  What features of TomEE do
you rely on the most?

-David