Copying the whole bunch of code into TomEE doesn’t look like a good idea
(imho).

I just tested putting packages up on GitHub registry but this has the
limitation, that people (and CI) need additional authentication (but it is a
proof, that it would work basically)
Don’t know what is currently needed to put something directly on Maven Central
(would need to do some research) but I think, that it might be quite a lot of
work for a one time thing or does someone have experience in that area (the
process changed a few weeks ago) ?