Richard, i understand, and i've looked into it.

Please, what should be done ? Would it be just a case of replacing the
current import functionality, item [1], with Flyway or Liquibase, and
leaving it up to each developer to decide which of these tools to use ?
Should a text file, such as Readme, be created, instructing developers to
no longer use the import class, from item [1], and to use Flyway or
Liquibase ?
Or should one of these tools, Flyway or Liquibase, be chosen and a class
like this import class, item [1], be created as the official database
import class for the Tomee project ?

Evaldo Junior

[1]
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/main/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/assembler/classic/ImportSql.java