Hi everyone,

 This is just an early heads up that I've been able to build a vanilla
OO.o on Win32 using the Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2003 -Standard-
compiler. It seems like the standard compiler does almost no inlining
which has outed a few bugs in the code.

 Once I've verified my own changes versus a few related patches in
oo-build against a new GCC I'll submit a proper IZ patch upstreams.
If you need to build using Standard before that I've collected my notes
into the wiki:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/BuildingMSVCStandard

 Take care and have a good weekend,

 Kai

--
Kai Backman, programmer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ShortHike.com - space station game