<huge snip>Petr giving a description of ooo-build</snip>

 Thanks Petr for the detailed description (and thanks Martin for CCing the list). I'm currently
workin on an early prototype build system using Jam as the base tool. The prototype
is incompatible with the existing system (you can't combine build/dmake building piecemeal
with Jam building). I'm thus very interested in tracking whatever changes you do to the
current operational build tools to make sure the prototype could eventually support those
improvements as well.

 So yes, please keep me in the loop in regards to this. :-)

 Kai

--
Kai Backman, Software Engineer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]