Hi,

still on the OS2 port, I have an open issue with native window sizing
and positioning.

When a window is moved using Os2SalFrame::SetPosSize, it seems to me
that new position is expressed relative to the parent window, not to
the screen coordinates.
I found this for example for combo boxes, because the listbox was shown
in a total wrong position.

But also for sizing I have a problem: when I click a menu item, instead
of showing a dropdown list of items, I see two arrows, like if the
available space is not enough to show all the menu.
Also here I think there is an error in coordinate system, but I still
have to identify it.

Since these errrors seems to be related, I'd like to read something
about how the OOo windowing system is working. Is there a such
document?

Otherwise more help is needed :-)

TIA,

Bye,