Hi all,

dmake (OOD680_m4) randomly freezes with latest cygwin in my Windows XP
box (1.4 Ghz, 640 Mb RAM, exploding batteries) while it seems to be
executing a shell script. I have disabled all the programs that run in
the background like the antivirus or the Google Desktop (they used to
cause some pain with cygwin in the past) and the random freezes are
still there.

I haven't filled an issue yet because if I run dmake with strace, then
dmake never freezes (I think compiling OOo with "strace dmake" it's
not a valid workaround).

Any hints or ideas to produce a valid trace of what's happening in my
system to attach it to an issue?

Thanks in advance.

--
Jesús Corrius