Hi Christian,

> It surely is a biased reception, but many of the cws that break the
> build on tinderbox, don't have due dates set, and EIS thus disallows
> adding comments.
> Probably working cws have missing due dates as well, but well - those
> don't break and thus I don't have a look/no reason to add a comment.
>
> So:
> Please enforce the due dates on everyone, not only community members.
> Or make them optionally for everyone, not only for Sun/privileged
> members.
> Or allow community members to fill in some values to fulfill the
> enforcement.

There sometimes is a reason to not have a due date set, and be it
because the work cannot be planned that accurately, and having no due
date is better (IMO) than having a wrong due date.

The root cause of your problem IMO is that EIS doesn't allow adding
comments for CWS' without due date - that restriction should be removed.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -