Rüdiger Timm wrote:

[...]
For the error you described in an other mail
As for the 'cws rebase -C' command, after trying it without any argument
(which failed), I've tried a variety of different workspace arguments:

* cws rebase -C DEV300
* cws rebase -C koheidatapilot02
* cws rebase -C svn
+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ooo/cws/koheidatapilot02

Each time I got "ERROR: Can't find workspace '...': No such file or
directory.

'workspace' is the directory where your CWS physically is located. Something like
  cws rebase -C .
or
  cws rebase -C /path/to/koheidatapilot02

Do be more specific: cws.pl expects to find you sources as
<workspace>/DEV300/ooo

Rüdiger