hi michael

I did update my cygwin installation and after successful running of
./bootstrap and source winenv.set
on running dmake, a new error arises

dmake:  Error code 139, while making 'check_modules'

i have untarred all the source tar balls which i used in the earlier
build.(found that this error could be bcoz i may be missing some modules)

but i guess i have all my modules extracted or is it bcoz am using .NET2003?

regards

sree visakh

[administra...@ls21ws03 ...e/OOO310_m19]$ dmake
dmake:  Error code 139, while making 'check_modules'

on searching found, that i could hav missed some modules and again untared
the